Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Oct 2018
Boutique Private Bank, AVP Credit Admin, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign private bank seeking to establish its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Private Banking Credit Admin professional. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading regional banks. Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, you will be responsible providing operational support on credit functions achieving operational efficiency of end-to-end workflows between the business, the branch Risk Management Department, Operations and 3rd party service providers or vendors. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$90,000 per annum.
Expires on 10 Nov 2018
- Prepare facility letters, supplementary letters, notification letters and other security documents in accordance to credit approvals
- Monitor and follow up on document deficiencies
- Ensure credit documentation are completed and furnished
- Manage mortgage documentation process including liaising with external legal counsel and internal valuers on documents, mortgage completion and redemptions
- Maintain documentation records in image and data form in scanning system
- Setup credit facility limits as per credit approval in Wealth Management system
- Conduct credit bureau, company searches and registration of charge etc.
- Perform regulatory, internal and management reporting timely and accurate
- Generate daily risk anomaly report for Credit Risk Manager's review
- Maintain credit files for PB borrowers ensuring strict confidentiality on bank records
Posted ByNg Se Wei (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 years of experience in credit documentation and monitoring processes of Wealth credit products
- Familiar with local and international regulations related to credit functions
- A keen eye for detail
- Microsoft Office applications
If you are interested, apply today.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057