Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
10 Oct 2018
Private Banking Business Compliance Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established foreign bank expanding its operations in Singapore is looking for experienced Private Banking Business Compliance professionals. In this role, you will be responsible for KYC onboarding and periodic reviews for the bank, ensuring its adherence to local and other relevant regulatory guidelines. With the expansion of the bank, you will be provided with ample opportunities to grow your career with the Business Compliance Team. In turn, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 09 Nov 2018
- Provide support to Front Office for Anti- Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) matters
- Review due diligence checks, risk assessments and documentation
- Work with Compliance Department to assist in Suspicious Transaction Reporting investigations
- Keep policies updated for the Private Banking Business Compliance function
- Conduct training to ensure that staff are aware of updates to regulatory requirements
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 6-8 years of experience in a similar function
- Robust understanding of wealth management products, KYC processes and review of Private Banking Accounts
- Familiarity with local regulations such as MAS Notice 626 on AML/CFT for Banks, PDPA, FATCA
- Analytical and efficient problem solver
- Good interpersonal skills to deal with stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested, apply today.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057