Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Jul 2018
Senior Officer/AVP Know Your Client (Client On-boarding/CDD/Source of Wealth) Private Banking, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European bank with a strong presence in Asia is currently looking for an experienced Client Onboarding professional to join them. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to join the team. You will be required to provide full operational support for the business, ensuring quality service resolutions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Your responsibilities will include:
Expires on 31 Aug 2018
- Holds responsibility for Client acceptance, Client On Boarding, Source of Wealth(Sow) checks, Client KYC files and related processes.
- Advises commercial colleagues and clients regarding local and international documentation processes for client and product acceptance, focusing on internal and external (compliance) requirements to ensure complete and accurate documentation tools.
- Plays a signalling and liaison role between clients and the Bank regarding all required documents and client specific situations/risks
- Work closely with front office for new Client On-boarding and providing CDD guidance.
- Consults with relationship managers, the client and Compliance in cases of non-standard situations
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have between 4 to 6 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential.
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.