Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 May 2018
Trade Operation, Commodities - Central
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established global bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Trade Operation professional to join the team. This will be a unique opportunity to come on board as an experienced individual to take on the responsibilities of handling Trade Operations end to end. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations/ Team manager, you will be required to provide full operational support for the business, ensuring quality service resolutions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$80,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 May 2018
- Provide full transactional and operational support for commodity trade operations
- Improve and review of operational processes to ensure consistency in providing quality service resolutions and performance within the business
- Responsible for implementing processes and procedures effectively
- Managing sanctions risk and control in compliance for the department
- Ensure issuance of documented advisories,relevant rules and regulations are in accordance to the bank's compliance guidelines
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years of relevant experiences
- Strong knowledge of sanctions regimes and regulations pertaining to trade finance operations
- Proficient in UCP600, URC522, URDG758, ISP98 and swift messages such as MT700 series, MT103 and MT202
- Familiar with LC issuance and documentary checking
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in China
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Terin Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057