Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Mar 2018
Compliance – Suspicious Transaction Reporting Officer
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank seeking to entrench its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Compliance professional. This will be a great opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading banks in the region, as you hone your investigative skills and report suspicious activities. In this role, you will receive a generous remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 24 Mar 2018
- Comb through media and sources for relevant updates on financial crime
- Perform investigative work, file reports to authorities and provide AML/CFT advisory to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate and conduct trainings for AML/CFT to raise awareness and deepen understanding of Compliance
- Draft and update policies and procedures for the bank and department
- Handle any other ad-hoc work assignments upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 9088 email@example.com
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Admin, Law, Risk or other Compliance related qualifications
- 4 - 6 years in anti-money laundering and relevant Compliance experience.
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.