Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Mar 2018
Head of Transaction Surveillance
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Investment Bank is currently looking for a Head of AML. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in Compliance with one of the leading banks. Reporting to the COO of Compliance, you will guide and train your team to fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$200,000 per annum.
In this role, your responsibilities will be as follows:
Expires on 23 Mar 2018
- Be well versed and keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure that AML policies for the bank remain robust and updated as and when necessary
- Ensure prompt transaction monitoring and identification of suspicious activities
- Escalate necessary suspicious activities and transactions in a timely manner
- Perform sanction alerts screening
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robust knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices pertaining to AML and sanctions regulations in Asia
- A keen eye for detail with stellar analytical and team management skills
- At least 10 years of working experience with 8 years of transaction surveillance experience
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057