Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jan 2018
Audit Manager, Credit Risk Review
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is an Asian bank, seeking for Audit Manager, Credit Risk Review. As part of their continuous growth, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a high calibre candidate to join their bank.
Expires on 26 Jan 2018
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Audit methodology and procedures
- Conduct independent assessment of credit policies/controls and credit risk evaluation
- Working in conjunction with Business and Support units to manage business risk
- Monitor implementation and progress of audit recommendations
- Conduct ad hoc assignments or investigations as assigned
Posted BySammy Chan
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.806 or email@example.com
- University degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in financial industry, preferably in credit risk management with exposure in both credit assessment and policies/controls development
- Sound knowledge of local audit requirements of banking industry and applicable regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of ACL, MS Access is preferred
- Willing to travel to PRC and Macau to perform audit assignments
- Strong analytical and communication skills and good team player
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Sammy Chan:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.806 or 6377-1289
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**