Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jul 2018
Head of Client Services KYC, APAC (Corporate Investment Banking)
SingaporePermanent PositionA Corporate Investment Bank is looking to expand their team. Joining as a Team Lead managing a team based in Singapore, this will be a great opportunity for you to gain visibility with Senior Management. Coming on board as an experienced leader, you will oversee the Head of Client Services KYC team. You will be responsible to work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC and relevant documents that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$160,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Sep 2018
- Providing full support to front office queries regarding client on-boarding, remediation and periodic reviews
- Team management and providing guidance to team members
- Conducting KYC verification checks in accordance with procedures and regulations and hold pivotal responsibility as first line of defense for client acceptance, KYC files and related processes
- Ensuring proper documentation in accordance with Bank and Regulatory policies and escalating matters where necessary
- Communicating clearly to all stakeholders, clients and partners
- Playing a signalling and liaison role with other departments as when required
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 9088 email@example.com
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should have between 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential
- Good understanding of KYC regulations
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057