Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
29 Aug 2018
Internal Audit Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with a strong presence in the region is currently looking for a meticulous Internal Audit Manager in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world. Reporting to a Department Head, you will be responsible for audit projects. You will work with stakeholders of all levels, gaining visibility with senior management. In return, you will receive generous remuneration of up to $120,000.
Expires on 31 Oct 2018
- Handle audit project for the Bank according to the annual audit plan - perform audit fieldwork within set timeframes, communicate with stakeholders, raise value-adding audit issues and recommendations, compile audit reports according to established standards.
- Conduct quarterly follow-up on the remediation status of issues raised by internal / external auditors and regulatory authorities, collect rectification evidence and perform independent verification and justification for issue closures.
- Assist Department Head in formalising annual audit plan and other Head Office or regulatory reporting.
- Liaise with Head Office, external auditors and regulatory authorities in various inspections and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch, participate in Head Office general audit by cooperating with Head Office auditors in assigned areas.
- Handle any other ad-hoc work assignments upon request and deliver quality work efficiently.
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
- A recognised university degree with minimum 8-10 years of relevant working experience in reputable financial institutions.
- Sound knowledge in banking products and related credit and market risk management processes. Practical audit experience in corporate lending, retail lending, treasury business covering front, middle and back office operation would be highly valued.
- Familiarity with local laws and regulations governing banking business.
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CIA, CFA are added advantages.
(Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057