Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Mar 2018
AML and KYC AVP for Corporate Investment Bank – Singapore, Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA boutique Corporate Investment Bank is keen to entrench its presence is currently looking to fortify its AML/KYC operations. Joining at an AVP level, it will be a good opportunity for you to enhance your knowledge of the ever burgeoning Asian market that holds great potential. In this advisory role, you will review account opening and renewal documentation, monitor and review transaction activities, and report findings that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $90,000.
Expires on 23 Mar 2018
- Performing due diligence reviews on new on-boarding and existing customers
- Assisting to oversee the adequacy of AML/CFT and transaction monitoring
- Working with all relevant business units and providing advice on AML/KYC related issues
- Performing any other task as assigned by supervisor from time to time
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 9088 email@example.com
- University Degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Admin, Law, Risks or other Compliance related qualifications
- A keen problem solver
- 4 - 5 years in anti-money laundering and KYC experience in corporate, investment banking, or Big 4 audit firms
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with stakeholders and clients in North Asia
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all counterparts
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Knowledge on sanctions is a bonus
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057