Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Dec 2017
Team Lead, APAC Client On-boarding and Review – European Corporate/Investment Bank – Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established European Corporate/Investment Bank is currently looking to expand their Client On-boarding and Review unit, as their look to strengthen their Compliance operations in Asia. Joining as a Team Lead, managing a team of six people based in Singapore, this will be a unique opportunity for to build towards management, coming on board as an experienced individual to oversee and lead the KYC team regionally in APAC. You will be responsible to work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC and relevant documents that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
Expires on 31 Dec 2017
- Full support to front office queries in relates to client on-boarding and periodic reviews
- Conduct KYC verification checks on new clients in accordance to APAC procedures and regulations and holds the main responsibility as first line of defence for client acceptance, KYC files and related processes
- Ensure proper documentation are accurately recorded and in accordance with Bank and Regulatory policy and escalate where necessary
- Communicating clearly to all stakeholders, clients and partners
- Plays a signalling and liaison role with other departments as when required
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should preferably have between 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential.
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with stakeholders and clients in North Asia
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia (in particular HKMA, MAS, CBRC, PBOC and FSC)
- Management experience is required
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Terin Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057