Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Oct 2017
AML & Transaction Monitoring Team Lead - Central
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for experienced AML compliance professionals. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with one of the leading regional banks. Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for transaction monitoring activities. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to lead a team of close to 10 members focusing on transaction monitoring activities. You will guide and train your team to fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$144,000 per annum.
Expires on 30 Nov 2017
- Ensure efficient framework for the identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions
- Be well versed and keep abreast of regulatory changes and ensure that AML policies for the bank remain robust and updated as and when necessary
- Oversee transactions, ensure timely escalation of alerts, and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) appropriately
- Collate and track the team’s progress of deliverables, conducting further investigations and analysis on STRs
- Provide AML and transaction monitoring advisory to relevant business lines and functions
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 years of experience in corporate and retail banking
- Possess robust knowledge of compliance guidelines
- A keen eye for detail
- Stellar analytical and team management skills
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057