Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Oct 2017
Manager, Compensation & Benefits
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a renowned organization with global presence within the consumer sector. They are seeking an experienced compensation & benefits manager to lead the rewards and payroll teams. The successful candidate may look forward to join a dynamic organization with an environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Compensation & Benefits
- Ensure that there is equitable and fair compensation for staff by doing salary benchmarking and comparisons within the organization and industry
- Review of staff grades where applicable to ensure standardization and equity across the organization
- Perform cost simulations of proposed staff compensation & benefits (eg. bonus, incentives, changes to policies etc) and review cost-benefit impact to assess their feasibility to the business
- Assist to review the Performance Appraisal process throughout the organization and make recommendations to streamline or improve the appraisal process
- Follow up with individual business units lead to ensure that benefits are well-utilised by staff members and make recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Consolidate and summarise the group’s annual increment and bonus exercise for cost simulation.
- Prepare necessary reports for the Management
Manpower Budget Exercise
- Co-ordinate with the various HR departments on the budget exercise
HR Policy Administration
- Review and formulate or amend (where necessary) company HR policies and ensure that the policies are in line with tripartite guidelines and also reflective of the organization’s philosophy and principles
- Follow up with individual business unit teams to ensure that policies are interpreted and implemented correctly and address any concerns from staff
Oversee Payroll Administration
- Oversee a team of payroll executives and ensure that the team maintains timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll
- Perform overall checks on the accuracy of the monthly medical/dental reimbursement, commission and incentive reports
- Perform variance analysis for manpower-related expenses
- Ensure the team’s prompt submission of monthly payroll related report to Finance and HR departments
- Ensure prompt statutory submissions and payments and annual tax filing. e.g. CPF, IR8A, IR21 as well as government claims
- Handle payroll audit and liaise with internal and external auditors
- Continually review payroll processes and identify ways to improve payroll SOPs
HR System Administration and Reporting
- Responsible for the overall administration of the HRIS system
- Work with HRIS Analyst to review the HRIS system processes for system enhancements and process improvement
- When there are amendments to staff benefits (eg, government-paid leave quota), to ensure that the system is updated promptly
- Liaise with HRIS vendors with regard to system enhancements or issues
- Handle HRIS audits and liaison with internal and external auditors
Expires on 31 Dec 2017
- Enhance teamwork by encouraging open communication and feedback, ensuring motivation and morale are high
- Implement corrective action and performance improvement plans when required standards of performance are not met
Posted ByRacheal Lam Lai Yee (Reg No: R1437410)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Studies with major in Human Resource Management preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a rewards-centric (including exposure to payroll management) role
- Team leading and coaching experience
- Exposure to work environments with voluminous headcount
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Meticulous and analytical
- Able to work independently
If you are interested, apply today.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Racheal Lam Lai Yee, Reg No: R1437410). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057